Whole Food Vitamin C
Get your daily dose of Vitamin C in a convenient and effective way with our Whole Food Vitamin C supplement. Made from 100% whole food ingredients, this supplement provides a potent dose of Vitamin C, along with a complex blend of organically grown fruits and vegetables, probiotics, and enzymes. Unlike synthetic Vitamin C supplements, our Whole Food Vitamin C contains all of the naturally occurring nutrients and phytonutrients found in whole foods, ensuring optimal absorption and utilization. With no major food allergens and no artificial colors or flavors, it's a simple and clean way to support your immune system and overall health.
• Whole Food Vitamin C supplement contains acerola cherry extract, citrus bioflavonoids, rose hips powder, and more for complete whole food nutrition.
• Provides antioxidant support and boosts the immune system.†
• Twenty-three powdered, organically grown fruits and vegetables provide additional antioxidant support, vitamins, and nutrient cofactors.†
• Contains live probiotics and enzymes to promote healthy digestion and support innate immunity.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• 500mg of Vitamin C per serving from acerola extract and ascorbic acid, as well as our Whole Food Complex Blend.
• 900mg Whole Food Complex Blend includes 23 organically grown fruits and vegetables for added nutritional support.
• 60mg Probiotic and Enzyme Blend includes live probiotics and enzymes for healthy digestion and immune support.
• Non-GMO and Vegan Certified.
• Free of major food allergens and contains no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
• Whole Food, Simple, and Clean Excipients.
Adults take two (2) vegetarian capsules daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
- Free shipping over $49
- 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee! If you are not satified for any reason with our product, simply return it for a refund, credit or replacement product. Yes, its really that simple!