Certified Organic Whole Food Vitamin D3
Introducing our Certified Organic Whole Food Vitamin D3 supplement, featuring the revolutionary active ingredient, VegD3®. This cholecalciferol is 100% plant-based and approved by the Vegan Society, making it universally acceptable unlike animal-derived Vitamin D3. VegD3® is chemically identical to cholecalciferol of animal-origin and has been extensively stability-tested to ensure a shelf-life comparable to lanolin-origin D3. Our Vegan Whole Food Vitamin D3 provides a natural and highly effective dose of Vitamin D from an organic algae food form. With no major food allergens and no added artificial colors or flavors, it's a simple and clean way to support healthy cell growth, insulin secretion, and immune function.
• Essential for normal, healthy cell growth and function.†
• Supports normal, healthy insulin secretion.†
• Supports healthy immune function.†
• Important for immune support and bone health.†
• Essential for calcium and phosphorus absorption and utilization.†
• Stimulates osteoblast activity, which helps maintain bone density and strength.†
• Stimulates the synthesis of osteocalcin, an important protein involved in bone formation.†
• Helps maintain adequate blood calcium levels, supporting cellular metabolic processes and cardiovascular and neuromuscular/neurological function.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• USDA Organic and Vegan Certified.
• Provides 50mcg (2000 IU) cholecalciferol from organic algae VegD3®, which is Certified Organic and Vegan Society Approved.
• Free of major food allergens.
• Contains NO dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
• Whole Food, Non-GMO, Simple, and Clean Excipients.
Take one (1)tablet daily or as recommended by your health professional.
- Free shipping over $49
- 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee! If you are not satified for any reason with our product, simply return it for a refund, credit or replacement product. Yes, its really that simple!